Ph.D Boldgiv received his PhD degree in ecology and evolutionary biology in 2006 from the University of Pennsylvania. He is one of the top of national scientist by their scientific publishment and citation in internationals.
- 2014-present Research Associate, Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University, USA
- 2008-present Taylor Family-Asia Foundation Endowed Chair in Ecology and Conservation Biology
- 2013-2014 Interim Dean of School of Arts and Sciences, NUM
- 2007-2013 Chair of Department of Ecology, NUM
- 2007-2013 Assistant and Associate Professor of Department of Ecology, NUM
- 1997-1999 Secretary of Mongolian LTER Network,
- 1997-1999 Lecturer of Department of Ecology, NUM,